Breakfast Recipe Recommendations with a single Quail Egg?

Oob Child

Crowing
May 13, 2023
Hi!
I have three female jumbo quail that are all laying, but recently they haven't been laying as much after a trip back from my pop's.

Does anyone have any breakfast recipes for a single quail egg they would like to share?

Thanks! ♥️

I like cooking an egg over easy and then putting a corn tortilla on top, then I flip it all over so the egg is on the top and the tortilla is on the bottom. Then I put a cover on it and either turn off the heat or put it really low. Sometimes I put some cheese on the egg before I put the corn tortilla down. We call them egg-tacos.

I like cooking an egg over easy and then putting a corn tortilla on top, then I flip it all over so the egg is on the top and the tortilla is on the bottom. Then I put a cover on it and either turn off the heat or put it really low. Sometimes I put some cheese on the egg before I put the corn tortilla down. We call them egg-tacos.
I'll try that tomorrow. Thanks!

I have actually never had quail eggs. Do they taste good plain?

I also thought of a breakfast cookie recipe that we had. It was basically cookies, but you half the sugar and load it with nuts, seeds, coconut, and dried fruit. You can usually make 1 egg work with those recipes, especially if you use something like molasses in it.

I have actually never had quail eggs. Do they taste good plain?

I also thought of a breakfast cookie recipe that we had. It was basically cookies, but you half the sugar and load it with nuts, seeds, coconut, and dried fruit. You can usually make 1 egg work with those recipes, especially if you use something like molasses in it.
They taste like chicken eggs but creamier. Thanks for the recipes!

Back
Top Bottom