Building A Hoop Coop first! a Pallet Coop next!

Your coop is coming along very well! You got a lot done on it. And that rooster is nice looking. Youll have lots of space now to put all those birds you have. How are the new babies doing?

Thanks Soo much!! I really like it too. I just have to put a handle on the darn thing! Lol. My rooster is a Basque rooster. From the Basque region in Spain. His name is Macho'. Your chicks will probably be Soo cute! I have some eggs in the incubator now that are barnyard Mic. Rhode island reds x Dorking/americuana mix. Also I 1 egg from my Golden sex link girl w/ Dorking/americuana also in there so it should be a colorful hatch!

Yesterday a chicken friend gave me a light colored month old chick - said the light colored ones attract the predators too easily. He said dad was a Barred Rock and the mom is a Golden Comet.
Anyway, here's my new little guy (and I think it is male because of the pink comb at only one month).

You can tell he's got a little of both (BR & GC) in him with the black brown and white. I only wish that comb wasn't so pink/red so I could see eggs (not necessarily the color, but to justify keeping - hubby not very happy with me for agreeing to take him and I haven't even broke it to him that that I think it's a boy). Anyway, I don't think that he's going to end up anywhere near as handsome as your Macho man.
wink.png

CG

Back
Top Bottom