Bully pullet?

I don’t have any good pics at the moment of the comb, but it is turning red and wattles are beginning to grow a little. Am I in denial? More than likely, LOL. Oh well.

Was told it was mixed with Cochin, but I definitely think it has Easter Egger.

Attachments

• 74AE3EA8-FF71-4BFE-83E8-D8FE8E059F59.jpeg
    74AE3EA8-FF71-4BFE-83E8-D8FE8E059F59.jpeg
    572.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 0710F34A-B367-4805-A57C-D627E8E8B295.jpeg
    0710F34A-B367-4805-A57C-D627E8E8B295.jpeg
    762.4 KB · Views: 6
I can't tell sex for sure. I don't have a good feeling about it though. Good luck on that.

I don't know how you handled that last bit before they finally got along but sometimes it happens that way. They don't get along at all until they do. I think they finally both accepted their position in the dominance/pecking order rankings. Keep an eye on them for a day or two to make sure it is really settled. If it is a male, don't be surprised if you see more drama as he matures. Bur for now, :thumbsup

I can't tell sex for sure. I don't have a good feeling about it though. Good luck on that.

I don't know how you handled that last bit before they finally got along but sometimes it happens that way. They don't get along at all until they do. I think they finally both accepted their position in the dominance/pecking order rankings. Keep an eye on them for a day or two to make sure it is really settled. If it is a male, don't be surprised if you see more drama as he matures. Bur for now, :thumbsup
Yeah, I’ll come to terms with it when it crows lol. Still the sweetest and calmest bird we have owned so far. Just glad peace has been reached!! I think the extra room made a major difference and helped the pecking order become more established. Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom