Buying quails need advices

If you're getting only two coturnix, make sure they're both hens. Roos need at least three hends, preferably five or six.

Thanks for article there were many useful informations in there especially for a beginner like me:) I only have one more question since I don’t have a good vet in my town can you please tell me some basic natural remedies on how to treat sick quails,that will really be helpful:)

I'm usually okay with a pair. It's when there is more than one roo that things get weird -- even if the roos are in separate cages and near one another. Honestly, pairs sometimes seem most content (and least bald, in my opinion).

Right now, I'm reconsidering whether quail really are social creatures. It's been a tough week.

I have to agree with Nabiki: if you can get two hens that's the easiest and most productive.
Now that you mention it I now remember that I had most of my old hens bald because we had too many roosters,I think getting two hens is best for me and my family because the males did get a little too aggressive

Some say natural remedies don’t work, and I cannot object or confirm that because I do not remember myself using any from the time that we had quail.
Oh well I can always ask others and sorry to bother you,of course in my opinion natural remedies don’t work very well it’s just that the vets in my town aren’t really clever and they almost never give you medicine for your sick pet it’s really confusing I don’t want to send my poor quails into a vet that will most likely not treat them

Thanks for article there were many useful informations in there especially for a beginner like me:) I only have one more question since I don’t have a good vet in my town can you please tell me some basic natural remedies on how to treat sick quails,that will really be helpful:)
I only do basic first aid. If they get injured, separate them, keep them clean and warm.

I have been lucky enough to not have had any diseases, so I don't know much about those. Keep them clean and you hopefully won't have to worry about that much either.

I only do basic first aid. If they get injured, separate them, keep them clean and warm.

I have been lucky enough to not have had any diseases, so I don't know much about those. Keep them clean and you hopefully won't have to worry about that much either.
Thanks so much I just bought them today because I’m not really patient and they all look so cute,although they don’t move around much and are already tamed somehow🤔
I thought that it’s fine since they just got here and need time to rest,I will put them on a diet since they look a bit overweigh,I will try to only give them veggie scraps and stuff

Back
Top Bottom