Call Duck ate scrap of latex gloves?

StuporMan

Chirping
Mar 22, 2021
I keep two call ducks inside, diapered up. When I change their diapers i obviously wear latex gloves that will occasionally get torn and even though I'm usually good about cleaning up these scraps apparently one escaped me. I caught my duck just in time to see them gulp down a coin sized scrap of latex. I attempted to make them cough it back up in the same way you would clear an impacted crop only to have nothing come back out. Any ideas are highly, HIGHLY appreciated

I keep two call ducks inside, diapered up. When I change their diapers i obviously wear latex gloves that will occasionally get torn and even though I'm usually good about cleaning up these scraps apparently one escaped me. I caught my duck just in time to see them gulp down a coin sized scrap of latex. I attempted to make them cough it back up in the same way you would clear an impacted crop only to have nothing come back out. Any ideas are highly, HIGHLY appreciated
The duck should pass it ok, though if it starts acting off I would be concerned. One of my chickens ate a dollar bill size piece of plastic bag and is ok now.

Back
Top Bottom