Calling All Knitters

Pics
I’m more of a crochet girl but I started with knitting and if we’re being honest here, it’s closer to my heart. I’ve been practicing various stitches as of recent. I got my first set of circular needles recently but they’re huge haha so I’m just practicing with them right now rather than making anything serious. One of my first finished products were knitted booties that were adjusted to fit my dog lol. The other one, finished shortly before the booties, was a mini scarf, also made to fit my dog. We’re sensing a theme here, right?
Your projects sound great!! I have a dog sweater (for colder weather) on my list. :D

How are you finding working with the circular needles? I bought a set a while ago but haven't started practicing with them yet.

Your projects sound great!! I have a dog sweater (for colder weather) on my list. :D

How are you finding working with the circular needles? I bought a set a while ago but haven't started practicing with them yet.

I love them I hope you guys do. They are super easy and fast. Love doing blankets or shawls with them.

It opens up a lot more possibilities, and I just really like using mine. I’ll be honest though: I’ve been using them for increased stitch count rather than using them in the round cause I’m a bit nervous to start knitting in the round haha. But I’m always up for a challenge and once my current swatch is finished I think I’ll start actually doing what they’re made for.

It opens up a lot more possibilities, and I just really like using mine. I’ll be honest though: I’ve been using them for increased stitch count rather than using them in the round cause I’m a bit nervous to start knitting in the round haha. But I’m always up for a challenge and once my current swatch is finished I think I’ll start actually doing what they’re made for.
I say use them for however they work for you! ;)

I got mine to knit in the round, too, but I also like my round looms. I started with those, but I was surprised to find that I prefer knitting with needles. I made a bunch of hats and scarves on my round loom so quickly...it's almost instant gratification! :D

Back
Top Bottom