Calling Nigerian Dwarf Goat Owners!

I love my Goats. I have 4 and all are very personable little creatures. ❤
Fancy is a Fainting Doe
Ozzy is a Nigerian / Fainting wether
Levi is a Nigerian wether
Pearl is a Pigmy cross Doeling
Fancy was an escape artist and finally she stays in her pen. Definitely was a challenge but they are worth the grey hair 😂

We have 2 Nigerian Dwarfs and love them! Their names are Gracie and Squeaks, both ADGA registered. :) We have a third kinder doe named Lucy.

Squeaks
121259899_134026658419558_7293436669335595902_n.jpg

Gracie
118211471_109437957545095_40664673136180093_n (1).jpg

Lucy
Lucy being Protective.jpg

Hey! So I own Nigerian Dwarf Goats and I was wondering if anyone else did! If you do, feel free to talk about your goats! 🐐

I own 2 goats, and they make my day. Everyday, they make me smile! I have a Cou Blanc named Sequoia and a Medium buckskin named Birch. (that's their colorations).

I had goats ever since I was 10, and when I was 10, I showed them at a county fair. Now my goats are just pets. :)

I love baby goats AND winter goats (when they are all fluffed up) :love
Yes I have a couple of baby Nigerian dwarf goats. Luna and Bucky. for how long should they be bottle-fed? I have read so many different things on this but I’m not sure when to stop. They enjoy their bottles and frankly they don’t eat very much of the hay that I also feed to my two adult Saanen goats. How much he should a baby Nigerian dwarf goat two months old we eating? How much at four months? And how much grain?

Hey! So I own Nigerian Dwarf Goats and I was wondering if anyone else did! If you do, feel free to talk about your goats! 🐐

I own 2 goats, and they make my day. Everyday, they make me smile! I have a Cou Blanc named Sequoia and a Medium buckskin named Birch. (that's their colorations).

I had goats ever since I was 10, and when I was 10, I showed them at a county fair. Now my goats are just pets. :)

I love baby goats AND winter goats (when they are all

I love baby goats AND winter goats (when they are all fluffed up) :love
I have two Nigerian dwarf goat wethers as pets. I’ve observed the one, Luna, itching on his back and sides. I’ve brushed him which I think he appreciates because I guess he itches I have not detected any bugs but could anyone advise me about why he might be feeling itchy? The other Goat, Bucky, does not seem to have the same issue. They came from the same farm but did not have the same mother. They are one and a half years old and I got a miss Bottle Baby‘s.

Back
Top Bottom