Cat in Heat and Crazy Dog

LittleFalcon

Songster
May 10, 2020
Hello there! I have lots of animals including chickens, rats, mice, snakes, a tortoise, every fish, dogs, cats, geckos, and even a gopher. I have 9 dogs, all of which are intact 5 males to 4 females and we have not had any issues between the dogs over the females in heat. We have successfully bred boxers and plan to do so again soon. I also have three cats, one of which is my mothers. Only one is intact and it is my female black and white Persian cat. I have two Persians, the other is a male but he is neutered and my mothers cat is a spayed Turkish angora. My female Persian Emry has recently gone into heat and one of my dogs, a gorgeous working rough collie (male) is acting like a complete idiot over her and is being kept in a kennel well away from the other dogs after showing aggression to one of the others. He has always gotten a little crazy and jittery whenever a dog is in heat but never like this and never aggressive. He is almost two years old and his birthday is in November. Is he like this because of my cat or is it just because he is going through a weird hormonal stage or something?

This is the first time my cat has gone into heat btw.

There's no accounting for taste, or raging hormones!
As you know, your two year old dog is maturing, and why he's mad for the queen is anyone's guess. Is she also going to be a breeder? If not, schedule her surgery ASAP!
Anything to reduce the stress and pack difficulties is worth it!
Mary

There's no accounting for taste, or raging hormones!
As you know, your two year old dog is maturing, and why he's mad for the queen is anyone's guess. Is she also going to be a breeder? If not, schedule her surgery ASAP!
Anything to reduce the stress and pack difficulties is worth it!
Mary
Yes she is going to be a breeder. We are currently looking for either a persian or scottish fold tom for my beloved queen

this is her. She is currently shaved down, her previous owners did it and im guessing it was because they did not groom her enough

Attachments

• 20200822_155832.jpg
    20200822_155832.jpg
    526.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20200822_155756.jpg
    20200822_155756.jpg
    457.5 KB · Views: 3
My profile pic is of my neutered male persian. He is pure white with beautiful crystal blue eyes. He is a year old. He is neutered because he is deaf

I love both dearly, but if i had to choose, I would choose my male, he was my first and i love how goofy he is and that i can scare him so easy since he is deaf

Back
Top Bottom