Caught my chickens red handed šŸ˜‚

Chicken_loverXx

Songster
Mar 11, 2020
Northern Ireland
52AA9985-CB68-425C-81B3-F385925E3E0E.jpeg
So I just caught 2 of my chickens lying down on top of the bed :gigthey have been refusing to leave the house so I had to pick them up and set them out :rolleyes: (dark brown one is big grape) ( light brown one is berry) berry and grape are my rescues when I first got them they wouldnā€™t even come out of the hedges and now they are always trying to find a way to come into the house and explore.!!:wee

View attachment 2214991So I just caught 2 of my chickens lying down on top of the bed :gigthey have been refusing to leave the house so I had to pick them up and set them out :rolleyes: (dark brown one is big grape) ( light brown one is berry) berry and grape are my rescues when I first got them they wouldnā€™t even come out of the hedges and now they are always trying to find a way to come into the house and explore.!!:wee
You've got a hard floor so that's easy cleaning. I think the varnish will have trouble with the cecal poop though. It even does things to my concrete floor!

View attachment 2214991So I just caught 2 of my chickens lying down on top of the bed :gigthey have been refusing to leave the house so I had to pick them up and set them out :rolleyes: (dark brown one is big grape) ( light brown one is berry) berry and grape are my rescues when I first got them they wouldnā€™t even come out of the hedges and now they are always trying to find a way to come into the house and explore.!!:wee
Many of us suffer the indoor chicken affliction. At least you do not have carpet!
20200627_124315.jpg

Back
Top Bottom