Buff Chicken dangling-laceration injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m full of emotions. She’s just a chicken. But I’m awake while the whole family asleep. My crazy glue is dried. Do not have a chicken kit that’s more on the professional side! And no vet is open tomorrow, for poultry. Why?! Poor “ big B”

I’m full of emotions. She’s just a chicken. But I’m awake while the whole family asleep. My crazy glue is dried. Do not have a chicken kit that’s more on the professional side! And no vet is open tomorrow, for poultry. Why?! Poor “ big B”
She's not 'just a chicken'. Many of us on this forum view our chickens as pets, and part of that involves having the right first aid supplies on hand if they need it. I've had chickens with their insides hanging outside for a few days they recovered fine and kept on laying so comb damage may seem scary, but that chicken is resilient.

She's not 'just a chicken'. Many of us on this forum view our chickens as pets, and part of that involves having the right first aid supplies on hand if they need it. I've had chickens with their insides hanging outside for a few days they recovered fine and kept on laying so comb damage may seem scary, but that chicken is resilient.
Thank you! Yes she like family. Not just a chicken. Apologies did not sound right. I just don’t have no real tools or stuff. Glue dried … strips do not stick… gauze she keeps swinging it… nothing working. Nothing open. Overwhelm helpless

This thread has been locked per the OP's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom