Chicken names?

Marbleeeh

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 16, 2012
Well, I'm kind of switching from less than an acre to a small farm. You know what that means? MORE CHICKENS!
These are the breeds I'm thinking about getting....
Leghorn
Barred Rock
Orpington
Ancona
Delaware
Millefleur
Pekin
Bantam Wyandotte
And some quails!

Any name suggestions? Here are my pets names so you get an idea of my taste.
RIR/EE mix- Big Red
Cuckoo Marans- Orca
Silkie- Sylvia
Carolina dog- Anna
Mutt- Peggy Sue
Tuxedo cat- Daphne
Orange/white cat- Suki
Grey tabby cat- Meow

I'm not sure if you'll like my strange sense of naming, so I'll go with old lady names here.

Rose, Murielle, Marianne, Marge, Harriet, Susan, Gladys, Agnes, Doris, Janice, Gertrude, Edith, Bessie, Myrtle, Mildred, Hazel, Bertha, Bernadette, Florence, etc.

Awww! I really like the names Rose and Marianne. And "chicken" is a VERY BEAUTIFUL name by the way. :p
Also, I like human names much better than "pet" names. I named Meow when I was way younger...

My twenty hens are named Amelia,(Amelian, Mee-wah) Seyda, (Seyder) Six, (Sixtus-my brother named her
roll.png
) Molly, (Mollis) Sylvia,(Sylvriana) Pippa, (Pippis) Renee, (Reneestus)Cha-Cha, (Chachie) Flower, (Scary HenHen)Sassy, (Sasser-Frasser)Lady, (Lady-Kiss)Yolanda, (Yolandrin, The Broody)Abby, (Minature) Sooty,(Sootis) Becca, (Beccer)Kayla, (Turkey) Britney, (Brit-Brit) Emily, (Pencil) Tessa, (Tessis) and RIP Morgan (The Velociraptor) Eleanor (The Beautious White Bird) Lily (The Indian Chicken) The nicknames are in pink! I think I spend too much time with my birds...

Back
Top Bottom