Chicken Ordinances in 95682

Update: I have now received the letter from the CSD. I am going to appeal the letter and get a petition signed by my neighbors saying they are ok with them (the chicken) being on my property. I don t know if this will help. But hopefully I can get their decision overturned.

Update: I received the letter from the CSD. I'm going to appeal the letter. They give you an opportunity to appeal. I am going to have my neighbors sign a petition saying they don't mind me having chickens on my property. This may help but who knows.

Update: I received the letter from the CSD. I'm going to appeal the letter. They give you an opportunity to appeal. I am going to have my neighbors sign a petition saying they don't mind me having chickens on my property. This may help but who knows.

guyandsixchicks: How did CSD respond to your appeal and petition?

We moved into Cameron Park within the last year, have had our fours chickens there the entire time, and recently received a letter in the mail enforcing the CCRs (N2) (written in 1966!). I can only assume one of my neighbors turned us in. Kids (and myself) will be devastated if we have to get rid of the chickens. I'm hoping to hear back from you. I'm willing to approach the neighbors and chat if a petition will help.

THANKS!

Back
Top Bottom