Chicken putting feet up to chest as it walks

Michaelafoor

Hatching
Jun 17, 2021
I have a 22week old blue Andalusian and I went out there this afternoon to let them out of the coop to free range some this afternoon and I noticed she was walking weird. She like puts her feet up against her chest as she walks, not every step though. I've never seen one act like this before so I'm worried something might be wrong with her. I tried uploading a video to the post but it won't let me so if anyone has tips for that or what might be wrong with her, help please!

Videos have to be uploaded to a sight such as YouTube or Vimeo with a link posted here. Have you recently had freezing weather as much of the country has? Do her feet look normal? Pictures may help. Was she vaccinated for Mareks disease? Does she happen to have any spurs?

Yea I'm in Ohio so the weather was frigid last week around Christmas time. Her feet look normal. She was not vaccinated that I know of. She does have tiny spurs
Videos have to be uploaded to a sight such as YouTube or Vimeo with a link posted here. Have you recently had freezing weather as much of the country has? Do her feet look normal? Pictures may help. Was she vaccinated for Mareks disease? Does she happen to have any spurs?

Back
Top Bottom