Chicken Trackin' accounting software

TexasVet

Songster
11 Years
Nov 12, 2008
Willis TX
OK, after months of work, my chicken expense/income accounting software is ready for testing and feedback.

Please download a trial copy (free and fully functional) at www.ChickenTrackin.com and give it a whirl. Then post feedback here, or through the Chicken Trackin' website.

I look forward to your comments!

Kathy, Bellville TX
www.CountryChickens.com
www.ChickenTrackin.com

PS: This has been a family project! I had the idea, one daughter came up with the name, the other drew the "rolling egg" banner, and my husband developed the software.

WOW
woot.gif
Awesome program and great idea. Of course, I'm going to be running in the red forever unless we can figure out a way to list how much fun my chicks are in the income column
D.gif
Kudos to you and your family. Thanks for doing a trial version and making it available to all of us.

Yeah, I found the same thing... you have to sell dozens and dozens of eggs to make enough profit to pay for the new waterer!

I don't want to mislead anyone... this is a trial version only. You can use it free for 30 days, but after that you have to buy a license. I wish it could be free for everyone, but hubby lost his job, and I'm making a fraction of what I used to, so we have to sell the software. The good news is that the price is low; just $14.95 if you decide you like it and want to keep using it.

Kathy, Bellville TX
www.CountryChickens.com
www.ChickenTrackin.com

Is it designed to be used with Vista 64 bit or 32 bit OS. Because I downloaded it to try on a Vista 64 bit OS and it would not load up the software. The starting screen would show up then nothing.

I know it works on Windows, and NT, and it should work on Vista 32-bit. Not sure about 64-bit. I'll email you some things to try.

Kathy, Bellville

OK, we think we have the problem solved. It had to do with a default setting in Vista that protects the Program Files folders. So uninstall the current version of Chicken Trackin', then download/install the new version from www.ChickenTrackin.com, and you should be good to go.

Let me know if you have any more problems. We tested it on multiple Vista computers here, but you never know. Hence the need for testers!

Kathy, Bellville TX
www.ChickenTrackin.com

What sort of stuff does it cover? I have a small record file and I'd like to improve it. I would use yours but that would mean starting over.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom