Chicken very sick comb is turning purple

tanithcrane

Songster
6 Years
Dec 30, 2016
Hello my hen for the last week has not been roosting at night with the other chickens and been sitting in nest box
I've noticed that her appetite has decreased but she is drinking loads of water and passing clear watery stools she has very ruffled feathers and they look dull and unkept
She is standing huddled in a corner alot of the time and her comb is turning purple she seems to be detoriating quickly is there any online medications I can get her i don't have a avian vet where I live and the other vet can't get me booked in straight away I need to do something quickly as I don't think she will last much longer

Hello everyone thankyou all for the lovely messedges sorry I haven't replied been so busy she's still alive and yesterday she perked up abit she's eating and drinking but belly is getting bigger by the day and she stands alot of the time with her neck drawn in and ruffled feathers almost like a ball shape and she has very cloudy white watery dirrohea I think I may take her to the vet either today or tomo to put her to sleep thinks she's very miserable and don't think there's much I can do 😞

Back
Top Bottom