Chicks for sale

Jmwah_12

Songster
May 7, 2020
I have to downsize and I cant keep some, so I'm selling some Silkie Roosters, one tan/white and one black. Also have some young pullets and cockerels and chicks for sale! I have Orpington mixes, Welsummer & black sexlink chicks. Located in Orange County, California
Roosters are $20
Pullets are $40
Chicks are $15

If you still have these, and need help selling them, I can give you some advice: Try Craigslist and post pictures. Also, I'm not certain of California's going rate on chicks, but no offense, but I think that your prices are a bit high. For what you have, I wouldn't ask more than $10 for a full grown rooster. On a five month or under two years for a layer, I would ask $20. As far as chicks go, maybe $2-$5 per a sexed chick. If you had purebred Lavender or Chocolate Orpingtons, I would say the prices that you are asking for them, but for mixes and the BSL, I wouldn't ask more than what I'm quoting. If you had winning show birds in the parent flock of the Welsummers, then I would say the prices might be good for someone who is showing. Perhaps this all could help you with selling your birds. :)

Back
Top Bottom