Chinese Incubator

bromleyboy

Hatching
Apr 26, 2017
I got the (yellow Chinese flat control panel) max 48 eggs .think its the Kenley make.
Q, how do you calibrate this unit in the program CA + or -
set high temp at 37.8 C and low at 37.0 C and when I adjust by + 2.5 C because its out, on the display it shows 40.5C
So I'm confused to say the least and 24 Quails eggs no good .
sume help would be appreciated .

Hi :welcome

Could you post a pic of your incubator please?

I'm afraid these Chinese models are often way out on their temp readings etc. I know this from experience when I totally cooked my first batch eggs in one :(

I don't have experience of the model you have you but I would recommend getting a known to be correct thermometer to put in there to give a real reading of the temp. Go on that and make adjustments with the incubator.

For example with my Chinese incubator I set the temp at 30c on the incubator but the actual temp in the incubator from my known to be correct thermometer is 37.5c after a little tweaking and once it's settled down. It's a huge difference which often catches people out when they don't double check.

Hi and thanks for the response,i will try and take sum pics tomorrow and update post.
its a lot harder than you think not like my canaries lol.
Regards Alan

No they are easy hen lays 4-5 eggs every morning take egg out of nest replace with dummy egg do that for 4 days and on day 5 replace all eggs, she will sit on them 14 to 16 days ,
Then the cock and hen will rear the chicks for 21 days until they can feed themselves.
job done , then round two,
lol

Hi
Just sum pics of the offending incubator through all of the quails eggs out today and recalibrated it to 0.05c with three temp readings ,
goes up to 32.05c but set to 37.05c high temp limit,high temp alarm set at 38.00c,low temp set at 37.00c and low alarm at 36.09c,
its all getting scrambled lol
D.gif

Hi
Just sum pics of the offending incubator through all of the quails eggs out today and recalibrated it to 0.05c with three temp readings ,
goes up to 32.05c but set to 37.05c high temp limit,high temp alarm set at 38.00c,low temp set at 37.00c and low alarm at 36.09c,
its all getting scrambled lol
D.gif

What is the HU - HD all about stop start heating why ?

Back
Top Bottom