Cinnamon queens? Olive egger?

EquiAsh95

In the Brooder
Nov 10, 2023
Just because rural king has been wrong every time I buy chicks haha, I just want to be sure I actually bought cinnamon queens. From what I’ve seen online these do in fact look like cinnamon queens but would like some second opinions :)

I was also sold a starlight olive egger which mine clearly isn’t. Honestly she looks exactly like my ameracauna mix that lays pastel green eggs, the only difference is one has grey legs and one has yellow which im guessing is just from what they were mixed with. So am I correct in labeling this one as an Easter egger?

Thanks you all in advance! :love

Attachments

• IMG_6236.jpeg
    IMG_6236.jpeg
    759.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6235.jpeg
    IMG_6235.jpeg
    1,022.4 KB · Views: 23
It's too early to tell if those chicks are cinnamon queens, there are a lot of breeds that hatch as little brown chipmunks. They very well could be though. And the grown bird looks like she could be a Starlight Green egger, but you'll have to wait until she lays for sure.

It's too early to tell if those chicks are cinnamon queens, there are a lot of breeds that hatch as little brown chipmunks. They very well could be though. And the grown bird looks like she could be a Starlight Green egger, but you'll have to wait until she lays for sure.
Oh awesome! I was worried since she looks like a twin to my easter egger. That makes me happy!

Back
Top Bottom