Converting 8x12 shed into a coop?

34F18FC3-6AB8-4443-8D84-7F6CF93EB774.jpeg
:lau
For log cabins.
At least if they are gas powered you don't need electricity.
Come on that's the carpenters tool of choice in nearby Ripley county...

JT
It’s his tool of choice. :) but we haven’t got very far. After measuring how I want things and figuring and buying all materials we were up till 1130 pm getting roosts in and poop board. So we put a tarp and some straw down on the floor and put them inside for the night. Only one layed yesterday. She’s the only one who leaves their run to lay and then goes back. But because she had no access to their gate like usual she went into the dogs yard to get back into their yard and got nabbed mid freakin day! My hubs walked out and had to put her down :( so I figured with all the commotion last night no one would lay today most likely so we r building nest boxes and their door today floor will be next weekend. Well wouldn’t u know a pesky red is currently nest in the far back corner! I’m less than 5’ tall that poop board is 3.5 feet wide and 2.5 feet tall......hownin the world am I going to retrieve that! Hahaha I’ll send the child.

:lau
For log cabins.
At least if they are gas powered you don't need electricity.

For regular houses too... I've seen it with my eyes... a guy walking down the side of the house trimming the rafters off with a chain saw. Even the Mennonites that built my lean to used a chain saw on all the 6x6 posts as no other saw can cut that big.

JT

Back
Top Bottom