Corid and Fenbendazole dosing/egg withdrawal?

Just a general fall worming for my group of 12
Don't use that. Return it if you can and get the Safeguard for goats liquid. All the literature from veterinarians says to use much higher doses. My latest Plumb's veterinary drug handbook says this:
1696547822889.png

20 mg/kg = 9.1 mg per pound of body weight.

Egg withdrawal?
Fenbendazole is a Benzimidazole. Benzimidazoles are poorly absorbed into the bloodstream and are mostly excreted. There is minute residue in the eggs. We eat the eggs after using Safeguard or Valbazen. I'm still here typing after all these years.
If you suspect that you or a family member might have a reaction to the residue in the eggs, toss the eggs in the garbage 14 days after the last dosing. Do not feed the eggs back to your chickens. Do not give eggs away to be eaten.

Her name is Minnie. Love of my life. I'm waiting to see her again at the Rainbow Bridge šŸ˜„ She passed on June 10th this year of bone cancer.
She looks like a big old happy chuck of softness. I'd like to hug her!

Last edited:
Fenbendazole is a Benzimidazole. Benzimidazoles are poorly absorbed into the bloodstream and are mostly excreted. There is minute residue in the eggs. We eat the eggs after using Safeguard or Valbazen. I'm still here typing after all these years.
If you suspect that you or a family member might have a reaction to the residue in the eggs, toss the eggs in the garbage 14 days after the last dosing. Do not feed the eggs back to your chickens. Do not give eggs away to be eaten.
Thank you for the information!

Back
Top Bottom