Cream Legbar Confusion

Cluckarella

In the Brooder
May 6, 2020
I bought my first batch of chicks (all from one hatchery) and they arrived in June. They all looked the same size. I have 2 cream legbars. Now, as they are all growing, one of my CLs is smaller than the rest, and is also looks different than the other CL. Yes, she has always seemed as healthy as the rest - always eating, drinking, snuggling together. But this smaller one has always been my favorite - always comes running for me to pick her up when I tap 3 times on the side of their "apartment" and call her name. She is a complete snugglebun! They are 26 days old today. My question is this: is she just a runt or maybe not all CL or what?? Thank you for any comments! Side view is the one that's bigger. Front view is the smaller one.

Attachments

• 20200628_092920.jpg
    20200628_092920.jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20200628-094549_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200628-094549_Gallery.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 22
I bought my first batch of chicks (all from one hatchery) and they arrived in June. They all looked the same size. I have 2 cream legbars. Now, as they are all growing, one of my CLs is smaller than the rest, and is also looks different than the other CL. Yes, she has always seemed as healthy as the rest - always eating, drinking, snuggling together. But this smaller one has always been my favorite - always comes running for me to pick her up when I tap 3 times on the side of their "apartment" and call her name. She is a complete snugglebun! They are 26 days old today. My question is this: is she just a runt or maybe not all CL or what?? Thank you for any comments! Side view is the one that's bigger. Front view is the smaller one.
I would say some sort of Egger mix, or just the runt.

Back
Top Bottom