Crevecoeur?

Oh yes, she’s very pretty! Just trying to help with figuring out her breed / mix for curiosity sake or for future breeding. Houdans are closely related to Crevecoeur, but have five toes while Crevecoeur have four. Houdans don’t traditionally come in a Silver laced pattern either, but possibly she is a Houdan x Silver Laced Polish mix instead (because of the 5th toe). The only other breeds I know of with 5 toes are Silkie and Dorking. She’s very pretty, I love these crested breeds myself. I’m so glad you are enjoying her! :)

Oh yes, she’s very pretty! Just trying to help with figuring out her breed / mix for curiosity sake or for future breeding. Houdans are closely related to Crevecoeur, but have five toes while Crevecoeur have four. Houdans don’t traditionally come in a Silver laced pattern either, but possibly she is a Houdan x Silver Laced Polish mix instead (because of the 5th toe). The only other breeds I know of with 5 toes are Silkie and Dorking. She’s very pretty, I love these crested breeds myself. I’m so glad you are enjoying her! :)
I did read about houdan and thought about her being a potential cross. I have another one that has 5 toes on both feet but her coloring is not anything like a houdan. I will have to get a pic of her when I get home and get your thoughts.😊

Here is my other polish mix. This is Minnie. She has 5 toes on both feet. She also developed an interesting white patch on her crest. She was getting some head feather plucked and they grew back pure white!

Attachments

• 20211004_150716.jpg
    20211004_150716.jpg
    835.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20211004_150802.jpg
    20211004_150802.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom