Dahline Poultry

South Dakota Guy

Songster
Feb 22, 2023
South Dakota
My Coop
My Coop
My wife decided she wants to have an all silver laced Wyandotte flock so she placed an order for 10 female silver laced chicks from a small Minnesota Hatchery. located in Willmar Minnesota, named Dahline Poultry. We have never ordered from them before. The hatchery is about 3 hours away each way so if we use them again we might just drive to pick them up. This hatchery was started in 2018 by then 13 year old owner Hunter Dahline! I love seeing such a young man with a vision and drive to see it succeed! This hatchery has a limited variety of chicken breeds compared to say Murray McMurray but it is worth the look if you are in the market for chicks. They advertise that they have successfully shipped chicks all over America. Dahline promises 100% survival guarantee and 90% sex guarantee along with a guarantee that you will receive the chickens you ordered (sex/breed). They often add extra chicks to ensure against losses due to death or mis-sexed chicks. They sent my wife 12 which she picked up from the post office last night (2 extra chicks). All survived and my house is full of the sounds of 12 peeping chicks! My wife and father in law think they look like little spiders! lol
SLW Chicks.jpg

Back
Top Bottom