Digital Artist

WthrLady

Enabler
9 Years
Jul 24, 2014
WestOak, Nebraska
Is there a digital drawing pad that doesn't require a computer to run on? I use a chromebook and don't relish the idea of setting up an OS computer to have a digital art platform.

I could run a digital art ap from the chromebook, but I have one that DOESN"T have a touch screen. Grrrrr......

Ideas?

Is there a digital drawing pad that doesn't require a computer to run on? I use a chromebook and don't relish the idea of setting up an OS computer to have a digital art platform.

I could run a digital art ap from the chromebook, but I have one that DOESN"T have a touch screen. Grrrrr......

Ideas?
I don't know, but I do digital art

Ideas?

I'm not sure I fully understand the question, but a couple models in the "Wacom Intuos" line are bluetooth capable, and will run on MAC or PC... so I would think they would connect with your chromebook wirelessly and work.

Edit: oh wait... so the chromebook is running Google's Chrome OS, is that the question, then: Is there is drawing pad that works with Google's Chrome OS?... I'm a little slow. ;)

You'd think so, but the Chromebook doesn't run the correct operating system. No windows or Mac operating system.

I'm not a fan of apple products.

I'm trying to find if there is a system out there that is stand alone. No separate PC or Mac item needed.

Back
Top Bottom