Dogs, Seizures, and Carpet Cleaners

there are many things that can trigger issues in any creature that is compromised in some way. Sometimes it is a predisposition to seizures or allergies and sometimes simply the failings of old age. No one is perfect and it is often hard to pinpoint exactly what caused a problem.
I work with dogs and I've seen many things that have triggered seizures and other problems. For example, plug-in air freshners can cause seizures in dogs and cats. Of course, they can also cause them in people who have sensitivity issues. It's even possible for one scent to cause a problem but not another. Teflon cookware is long proven to outgas and cause issues with birds but can also trigger problems in some canines.
Febreeze can cause issues also. It's simply impossible to tell.
Thank you.

IMAG3624.jpg IMAG3617.jpg Here is where my little Trixie will now be. I can tell her good morning when I let the chickens out, and good night when I lock them up. She's out under the little oak and near the chicken pen where she loved to "get the mouse" (go hunting for rats). So far the chickens have no interest in eating her flowers.

Attachments

• IMAG3617.jpg
    IMAG3617.jpg
    402.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG3624.jpg
    IMAG3624.jpg
    444.6 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom