Double silver laced barnevelder 6 weeks

Curious how they are now that they are a bit older. I also have two barneys that I wish I knew boy/girl!
They’re definitely male if that’s what you mean. They’re slightly smaller than the other young birds I have. Always running up to me for pets and I love their feathers but I’m trying to rehome them without luck. I wish I could keep them no one seems to want them and it would be such a shame for them to just be eaten by someone.

Attachments

• 0CAD161C-2D0D-40F5-A76E-D0DB0F1EAE6D.jpeg
    0CAD161C-2D0D-40F5-A76E-D0DB0F1EAE6D.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 47
  • B9ABA449-9B87-48D0-B979-524D0BF9434E.jpeg
    B9ABA449-9B87-48D0-B979-524D0BF9434E.jpeg
    617.9 KB · Views: 48
They’re definitely male if that’s what you mean. They’re slightly smaller than the other young birds I have. Always running up to me for pets and I love their feathers but I’m trying to rehome them without luck. I wish I could keep them no one seems to want them and it would be such a shame for them to just be eaten by someone.
I hope you can find good homes for them. They are beautiful boys.❤️

I’m not having any luck☹️
I am so sorry. 😕 I know how hard it is to rehome the boys. I had a gorgeous blue silkie cockerel, that took almost 2 months to rehome, but he finally went to a great home.
I use Craigslist "farm and garden" section and keep renewing the post every 3 days with some really good photos. I will even update the photos to get peoples attention that may have seen it previously.
Keep trying!🙂

Back
Top Bottom