Ducklings

oklahomafirsttimehatcher

In the Brooder
Oct 20, 2023
Unfortunately the duck that was trying to hatch didn't make it. I went in there to try to help it but I waited too long, the other 2 ducklings are still doing great. I threw away the other eggs that were left in the incubator because I don't think they were alive, cleaned it and I'm going to restart with some eggs that my duck has laid I have 6 inside and I will put them in the incubator tomorrow morning or maybe tonight sometime. I'm glad that I at least got 2 so they won't be lonely.

Unfortunately the duck that was trying to hatch didn't make it. I went in there to try to help it but I waited too long, the other 2 ducklings are still doing great. I threw away the other eggs that were left in the incubator because I don't think they were alive, cleaned it and I'm going to restart with some eggs that my duck has laid I have 6 inside and I will put them in the incubator tomorrow morning or maybe tonight sometime. I'm glad that I at least got 2 so they won't be lonely.
Awe, sorry to hear. Glad you did wind up with two though! Good luck on your new hatch!

Back
Top Bottom