Egg colors!

May 12, 2021
Hey y'all, i have a Barred Rock, a New Hampshire red, and a Delaware chicken, and they will be laying here in a month or so. I'm extremely excited, but i have a question! Now i know all chickens lay different colors, but i would like to know what color/shade each chicken will lay. I know it will be brown for all 3, but I'm wanting to know who lays the first egg, so could you guys post pictures of these chickens eggs, that way maybe I can compare to the eggs i will get.. That way I'll know which chicken to hug and thank for the tasty breakfast ;) I would very much appreciate it if you could give me your personal experience with your chickens egg colors! Thank you so much and God bless! -Avery

Hey y'all, i have a Barred Rock, a New Hampshire red, and a Delaware chicken, and they will be laying here in a month or so. I'm extremely excited, but i have a question! Now i know all chickens lay different colors, but i would like to know what color/shade each chicken will lay. I know it will be brown for all 3, but I'm wanting to know who lays the first egg, so could you guys post pictures of these chickens eggs, that way maybe I can compare to the eggs i will get.. That way I'll know which chicken to hug and thank for the tasty breakfast ;) I would very much appreciate it if you could give me your personal experience with your chickens egg colors! Thank you so much and God bless! -Avery
I think they all lay cream colored eggs/brown eggs, about the same exact color. Your best bet would be to see one actually lay...

Back
Top Bottom