Emus for sale in California

Shannonmeans

Songster
9 Years
Jun 19, 2010
Brazoria, Tx
Quality breeding pairs of emus for sale in California. $175.00 per breeding pair or $50.00 per adolescent. The owner will take offers. She wants them to go to good homes. Aproximately 7 trios of adults and 10 adolescent pairs to choose from. Many of these birds are cuddle babies as they were hatched by artificial incubation and hand raised. They must go soon. If you want some please contact through me a pm and I'll hook you up with contact info. Thanks!

Last edited:
Oh! I wish I lived closer!
sad.png

hi there still salling the emus if you are ware you are located we are interested we are located on jamul california we have 6 acres of land fenced so please if you are interested on saled please be free to contact me at 619-852-1427 or email me at [email protected]

Hello,

Your post is older but I'll enquire anyway. Do you still have emu for sale? We have 18 acres in De Luz- Northern San Diego County. My uncle used to raise emu so I've had some contact with the birds.

Best,
Ro

Hello, I am interested in a pair of Emus. Please let me know if you have a pair of male and female available for May and how old they are. ALso where can I pick them up and how to best transport them. I live in San Jose, California.

Thank you,

Sue

Quality breeding pairs of emus for sale in California. $175.00 per breeding pair or $50.00 per adolescent. The owner will take offers. She wants them to go to good homes. Aproximately 7 trios of adults and 10 adolescent pairs to choose from. Many of these birds are cuddle babies as they were hatched by artificial incubation and hand raised. They must go soon. If you want some please contact through me a pm and I'll hook you up with contact info. Thanks!
Hello, do you still sell emu and or ostrich chicks? Thank you

Hello I am very interested in your emus please contact me if you still have any available.

Do you have any chicks currently for sale? I have 1 young pair (about 5 weeks) and I'm looking for 1 to 2 more

Back
Top Bottom