Essentially a horror story - how do I get rid of these chicken mites??

I had one on my hand today and slid him the microscope. Interesting little bugger
IMG-6764.GIF

Haha, yeah, and I had a dozen or so on my face on Thursday! I actually feel more comfortable around them now that I've seen them up close.
Yes any updates? I'm battling them right now or something very similar. I had a chicken accidentally stepped on by my horse, (she's ok) brought her inside to recover and watch over her. The next day or so when I went to clean the playpen and get her I had some crawling on me!!🤯😝 I used some ElectorPSP- on her, the playpen, the other hens, and the coop. Hoping for the best.🤞I'm ready to burn everything down to the ground, DON'T like bugs at all...can you tell🫣😂

Yes any updates? I'm battling them right now or something very similar. I had a chicken accidentally stepped on by my horse, (she's ok) brought her inside to recover and watch over her. The next day or so when I went to clean the playpen and get her I had some crawling on me!!🤯😝 I used some ElectorPSP- on her, the playpen, the other hens, and the coop. Hoping for the best.🤞I'm ready to burn everything down to the ground, DON'T like bugs at all...can you tell🫣😂
yes, so my permethrine concentrate mix worked fantastically, After 3-4 rounds on the coop and all the girls they were all gone. 😮‍💨

Back
Top Bottom