Exhbation Rhode Island red.

Obviously! 🤪 ideal unfortunately doesn't have everything i want in my flock i almost ordered from Privett but decided against it because I'm afraid they will die in transit

My RIR mutt.... or whatever she is. Tends to be calm, but RIR's can cause a LOT of drama. I got several for a friend and they can be real......pesty.....

Aaron

that is one of the reasons I went with Exb versus production red or regular RIR which tend to be more of a focus on production and higher strung (IMO). I also wanted a true mahogany color versus a washed out red

My RIR mutt.... or whatever she is. Tends to be calm, but RIR's can cause a LOT of drama. I got several for a friend and they can be real......pesty.....

Aaron
Not the exhibition variety the real pure breed ones tend to be calm and docile the mutts or production hatchery stock ones are full of drama but not the real ones :) there also a bit smaller than the mutts

Well, mine IS a smaller one, she weighs maybe 3 or 4 pounds tops, she's a little girl, but FULL of drama. My other ones are like 7 8 lbs or so. But umm, let's not lie. there's a bit of drama there too, they can't help it, they're girls :D

She's not spazzoid, she's very friendly towards people, but a total witch in the henhouse!

Aaron

Well, mine IS a smaller one, she weighs maybe 3 or 4 pounds tops, she's a little girl, but FULL of drama. My other ones are like 7 8 lbs or so. But umm, let's not lie. there's a bit of drama there too, they can't help it, they're girls :D

She's not spazzoid, she's very friendly towards people, but a total witch in the henhouse!

Aaron
Lol that's weird my exhibition RIR are pretty docile to new chicken even tho they are up in the pecking order. :love Ive seen the exhibition RIR are calmer we can all agree on that and love to be picked up. :)

Back
Top Bottom