Fall Quilt Block Swap due October 15th

I've laid out my blocks for this one but haven't put them together yet. Some of the block I started years ago for a quilt top but never finished. The colors for this swap were right for me to rework the plan and this is what I came up with.

Why is it whenever you lay fabric or a pattern down the cat MUST immediately lay on it making it impossible to continue working? I had to lock her into the basement just so I could take the picture. I was hoping to let it sit there awhile so that I could continue to ponder the placement. She isn't going to let me. Must cats claim everything? Every cat we've ever owned has done this same thing. Some more greedy than others (one ripped patterns to shreds).

*Edited - I somehow managed to mix up two of the blocks in the bottom row. Can you tell which?

Beautiful the blocks all look like they were made for each other.

Yes I see the two that need changing.

My cat is the same.

Is there enough room for me. I want in too
tongue.png

This was last years swap, I just posted the pic b/c I was showing what I have been doing w/ the blocks from this swap.

Well foot. I want oy know what next . I am ready for a new swap

Katsdar has something in mind, but she hasn't shared her idea yet. Usually we start planning for the next one before the current one is over. I have an idea for one, but didn't want to step on any toes.

Back
Top Bottom