Feeding wild geese and ducks

Flockincrazy

Crowing
May 23, 2020
Elyria, Ohio
So we took all flock to our local duck pond that has duck and geese that live there during the summer one of the rangers said something to us about feeding them the wrong stuff I told him it was all flock and he didn't seem to understand I just want to make sure I'm not crazy it's ok to feed them all flock right it's better than bread

So we took all flock to our local duck pond that has duck and geese that live there during the summer one of the rangers said something to us about feeding them the wrong stuff I told him it was all flock and he didn't seem to understand I just want to make sure I'm not crazy it's ok to feed them all flock right it's better than bread
All flock is good to give them. You could always add some niacin if you wanted too to make it better

Everyone’s an expert and will argue their point beyond reason.

The all flock is much better than bread. Bread is better than nothing at all but all flock is definitly better than bread.

If you have problems with this dimwit again tell him to ask a veterinarian or poultry breeder what waterfowl should be fed and ask him why it is that feed stores sell all flock instead of bags of bread.

Back
Top Bottom