fertile eggs help :(

waitwhoslucas

Chirping
Jun 23, 2022
Hello, my name is Lucas. My son has been wanting chicks for the past years and it has been hard for us for us to find fertile eggs that we could afford :(. If any of you are willing to ship any unwanted fertile eggs, we would appreciate that so much. Of course, it’s your decision and whatever is good for you. We’re just asking to see. Have a great day!
Thank you.

Hello, my name is Lucas. My son has been wanting chicks for the past years and it has been hard for us for us to find fertile eggs that we could afford :(. If any of you are willing to ship any unwanted fertile eggs, we would appreciate that so much. Of course, it’s your decision and whatever is good for you. We’re just asking to see. Have a great day!
Thank you.
I would check Craigslist. There are some people by me who sell a dozen barnyard mix eggs for less than $1 an egg!

I would check Craigslist. There are some people by me who sell a dozen barnyard mix eggs for less than $1 an egg!
Hello! Thank you for replying!! I actually have already checked, and I actually live in a small town, so there’s no local farm/breeder or anybody near us selling eggs and when we searched online, the shipping alone was too much :(

Back
Top Bottom