Few new pics of my chickens. (PIC HEAVY)

blitz1027

Songster
8 Years
Feb 10, 2011
Natchitoches
It's been a while since I've posted updated pics of my birds so here they are.

Here is one of my Buff Laced Polish hens. Her name is Cackle.
Also she is looking for a good rooster if anyone has one available.

This is my Buff Brahma rooster. We call him Rooster Crowburn he weighs about 12 or 13 pounds and as soon as I get his replacement grown out we will fry him. I hate to do it because he is so pretty but he is the meanest son-of-a-gun you've ever seen.

This here is my Bantam white Frizzled Cochin rooster Frankie the Fizz. He is a funny little rooster and my neighbor thinks he is the cutest thing she's ever seen

This is my Bantam Mottled Cochin rooster, his name is Satan. I call him that because if you try to mess with him he is a mean son of a gun. Of course here lately he has begun to mellow out

My Silver penciled Bantam Cochin. She hasn't been named yet but if my sister has anything to do with it she will soon

This girl right here I have no idea what she is. I was thinking Bantam Wyandotte but I'm beginning to think that isn't that so if anyone has any ideas let me know. Her name is Freckles

This here is one of two black Frizzle hens I have. We just call them the Frizzle twins

This is Raven my black Cochin Bantam hen

This fuzzy young man is Kokujin. His name is Japanese just in case you were wondering

This is Smallfry or shortstack depending on my mood She is a Mille Fleur D'uccle hen. She is my lap chicken and begs for attention when you go out to the pen. Of all my birds she is definately my favorite.

Well that's all I have for now.

Last edited:
Very nice photos. Thank you for sharing.
I agree with your neighbor . . . Frankie the Frizz is a cutie.

I, too, have a little d'Uccle that demands my attention.
She insists on my picking her up and carrying her around with me as I'm doing my chores outside.
If I have my coveralls on, I'll just put her in my pocket.

smile.png

Back
Top Bottom