First egg on Christmas Day

Ragfrey

Songster
Apr 19, 2023
South Louisiana
Well how about that?!?!

I received my little pullets in mid July are they are about 5 1/2 months old. Everyone keeps asking me “do you have any eggs yet??” I tell them no, and prob won’t until Spring comes around because it gets dark at 5pm.

Well I was happily surprised this Christmas Day morning when I went out to the coop to clean and investigate.

This had to come from one of my EE’s. I have an Easter Egger, a Prairie Blue Bell EE, a Starlight Green EE, and an Olive EE.

IMG_1210.jpeg
IMG_1212.jpeg

Well how about that?!?!

I received my little pullets in mid July are they are about 5 1/2 months old. Everyone keeps asking me “do you have any eggs yet??” I tell them no, and prob won’t until Spring comes around because it gets dark at 5pm.

Well I was happily surprised this Christmas Day morning when I went out to the coop to clean and investigate.

This had to come from one of my EE’s. I have an Easter Egger, a Prairie Blue Bell EE, a Starlight Green EE, and an Olive EE.

View attachment 3712016
View attachment 3712017
Beautiful egg and what a great Christmas gift!
Merry Christmas! 🎄

Well how about that?!?!

View attachment 3712016
View attachment 3712017
Congratulations! :wee

Back
Top Bottom