first on line chick order

VioletandBodie

Songster
9 Years
Aug 11, 2010
port
we might be making are first on line chick order tonight all 3 are female polishes (anyone have anything to say about the breed if they have a bad rep i will switch them to bantams) White Crested Blue Polish, Buff Laced Polish, and Golden Laced Polish from my pet chicken
big_smile.png
i am really excited iv wanted Chicky's for a wile now and to show and the polish breed is beautiful and are almost never shown at are fair! I just cant believe Violet and Bodie will possibly be coming soon (and Gia)
big_smile.png
its sort of sad though were only getting 3 because 3 is pushing mom only wanted 1-2 otherwise were just getting 2 "special blacks"
hmm.png
i really hope she doesn't change her mind it will be really sad to put the brooder away (again)

Last edited:
I have 2 buff polish (Thelma & Louise) that I got from My Pet Chicken and am very happy with them. They are more active than my EE and WL.and are hilarious to watch. They love their treats and will snatch them away from the bigger pullets. They are all 9wks old. They are very affectionate and love petting. They run away but it's more a game with them. They are so cute when you go out to the pen and they all come up to the edge peeping and looking up waiting for you. You will really enjoy them.
love.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
welcome-byc.gif

hi would love to see pics when you get them they are beautiful chickens. I wanted to give you a heads up about MPC and the shipping you must live with in 30 min of a major city that has a major airport in order to get only 5 or less if you do not live within 30 of a major city then the minimum is 8 after placing your order they will send you an email either that day or the next if you meet the miniumum order requirements.

we are getting them shiped to my dads and were picking them up from him... he lives 20-35 (depending on trafic and gass stops) from the airport it will be a drive but it will be worth it

Back
Top Bottom