Florida Sunshine Classic Poultry Show, Lake City, FL.

cmom

Hilltop Farm
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Nov 18, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
Tomorrow is the Florida Sunshine Classic Poultry Show at the Columbia County fairgrounds in Lake City FL. I'll be there. Not taking any birds this year, but an picking up a bird. Looking forward to seeing all the birds and people. I'm having eye issues so a friend is taking me.
https://www.poultryshowcentral.com/Florida_Sunshine_Classic.html

Florida Sunshine Classic Poultry Show
January 11th/12th 2020

438 SW State Road 247
Lake City, FL 32025
Columbia County Fairgrounds
Contact info,
Danny & Norma Padgett
15930 W State Road 238
Lake Butler, Florida 32054
386-496-2561

Tomorrow is the Florida Sunshine Classic Poultry Show at the Columbia County fairgrounds in Lake City FL. I'll be there. Not taking any birds this year, but an picking up a bird. Looking forward to seeing all the birds and people. I'm having eye issues so a friend is taking me.
https://www.poultryshowcentral.com/Florida_Sunshine_Classic.html

Florida Sunshine Classic Poultry Show
January 11th/12th 2020

438 SW State Road 247
Lake City, FL 32025
Columbia County Fairgrounds
Contact info,
Danny & Norma Padgett
15930 W State Road 238
Lake Butler, Florida 32054
386-496-2561
I'm planning on going this year to look at birds, but I'm not bringing any. Do you know if you can purchase birds there?

I didn't go this year because of covid, but people do take birds to sell. There are usually a lot of birds for sale. It's good to go as an observer. I may go but I will need somebody to drive me because of my eyes, I can't drive. I won't be bringing any birds. I have a hard time on the computer. Thank goodness for spell check. Where are you located? We have a farm swap bimonthly. I will be bringing some Rhode Island Red cockerels breeder quality to sell next Saturday Dec. 11th. I live close by. There are usually a lot of birds for sale at the swap. If you're ever in the area on a swap day stop in and say hello. I'm the old lady in the TSC hat.
TSCCovid.jpg

I didn't go this year because of covid, but people do take birds to sell. There are usually a lot of birds for sale. It's good to go as an observer. I may go but I will need somebody to drive me because of my eyes, I can't drive. I won't be bringing any birds. I have a hard time on the computer. Thank goodness for spell check. Where are you located? We have a farm swap bimonthly. I will be bringing some Rhode Island Red cockerels breeder quality to sell next Saturday Dec. 11th. I live close by. There are usually a lot of birds for sale at the swap. If you're ever in the area on a swap day stop in and say hello. I'm the old lady in the TSC hat.
View attachment 2919444
Thank you! We live a long way from Dunnellon. We might go one day thought if we're ever up that way. :)

Here are some pictures of some of the birds I have hatched out. I love my Reds. This is a RIR hen that won a champion at a show waiting to get her picture taken.
IMG_3456.JPG

2014-11-11 09.59.28.jpg

2014-10-07 11.26.20.jpg

Yes. I didn't go either but I'm having issues with my eyes so I needed someone to drive me so I didn't go this year.

Back
Top Bottom