Framing in an Omlet Cube

Welcome to BYC have you seen these?
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...u-cube-a-nice-combination.692167/post-9380296
We used the plans from The Garden Coop for our run and purchased the Omlet Eglu Cube for the coop. I really can’t say enough about The Garden Coop plans and the structure itself. It looks awesome, it really does. It was great having a supplies list and measurements. We extended the length of the run to 12’ since we had room. I thought maybe my husband and I could do it ourselves, but luckily my brother-in-law offered his help which made the process a whole heck of a lot easier as he is quite handy. Not having any major construction experience I think we could probably have built it on our own, but it would have taken a whole lot longer. John, the owner from The Garden Coop, was very helpful whenever we had any questions and e-mailed me back very quickly. Can’t recommend The Garden Coop enough, really!!

In addition, I really like the Eglu Cube, cleaning it is super easy and they seem to like it. It really is a lot bigger than it looks.

Back
Top Bottom