Fraternal Twin Runner Peeps

Yes I have symptom, I don't have munchausen syndrome. As a chronic eosinophilic asthmatic amongst other ailments and trained nurse, I am aware of how my body works and when I am well or ill, however I needed to inform my gp that I put myself on a course of prednisolone because I woke up not being able to breathe and needed my nebuliser.
I do have to say I don't appreciate the way you have written in my thread or this one. I never asked for your help or opinion. If my egg is a twin great if its not even better I don't need to justify my eggs or my illness to anyone
I do apologise to pato pointe farm this was supposed to be a beautiful thread about your twin egg (which apparently you are allowed to have, however I am not) but it seems to have become somewhere that someone wants to contradict everything I write look like I am a liar. I only wanted advice and to offer advice not to be trolled

Yes I have symptom, I don't have munchausen syndrome. As a chronic eosinophilic asthmatic amongst other ailments and trained nurse, I am aware of how my body works and when I am well or ill, however I needed to inform my gp that I put myself on a course of prednisolone because I woke up not being able to breathe and needed my nebuliser.
I do have to say I don't appreciate the way you have written in my thread or this one. I never asked for your help or opinion. If my egg is a twin great if its not even better I don't need to justify my eggs or my illness to anyone
I do apologise to pato pointe farm this was supposed to be a beautiful thread about your twin egg (which apparently you are allowed to have, however I am not) but it seems to have become somewhere that someone wants to contradict everything I write look like I am a liar. I only wanted advice and to offer advice not to be trolled
Um, what? I'm sorry, but @MGG did nothing wrong. In this thread, she just asked if you have any symptoms, which is a perfectly reasonable question. In your other thread, all she did was say that she didn't think your egg is a twin, which honestly I agree with. In all her posts she was friendly and helpful. Not once did she contradict you, or say that you're a liar.

Back
Top Bottom