Funny Chicken Story

FLXCHIX

Songster
Jul 18, 2020
Naples, New York
Since I have gone back to work my hubby has become the new head chicken keeper at the house. He takes very good care of them, feeding, watering and making sure they get their favorite snacks. It’s not unusual for us to go outside, only to be meet with a wild gang of chickens barreling down the sidewalk to see if you got snacks. Chickens are actually pretty smart and quite aware of their surroundings. Anyway today, the hubby decides he wants to get some exercise and go for a walk in the field below our house. He heads across the lawn walks past the chickens grazing on the side of our house, goes over a steep bank to get to the lower field. As he is walking along, he hears something behind him and turns to see six chickens in a line walking behind him! They were just following along! Not sure if they thought they were going to get some treats, but they did get some exercise. Funny
🐓
❤️
🐓
❤️
🐓

Since I have gone back to work my hubby has become the new head chicken keeper at the house. He takes very good care of them, feeding, watering and making sure they get their favorite snacks. It’s not unusual for us to go outside, only to be meet with a wild gang of chickens barreling down the sidewalk to see if you got snacks. Chickens are actually pretty smart and quite aware of their surroundings. Anyway today, the hubby decides he wants to get some exercise and go for a walk in the field below our house. He heads across the lawn walks past the chickens grazing on the side of our house, goes over a steep bank to get to the lower field. As he is walking along, he hears something behind him and turns to see six chickens in a line walking behind him! They were just following along! Not sure if they thought they were going to get some treats, but they did get some exercise. Funny
🐓
❤️
🐓
❤️
🐓
That is wonderful. It's such a good feeling when they trust ro that level and want to be with you.

Back
Top Bottom