Gambels quail for sale

Apr 9, 2023
Texas
My Coop
My Coop
Hi everyone! I hatched 31 gambels quail earlier this year. I didn't expect to hatch so many, and due to the fact I'm only keeping 10 of them I would like to sell the remaining 21. They range in age from 4-9 weeks old. Each order must consist of 2+ birds. (I only have 5 male and female pairs left) I would rather meet up with someone in the El Paso TX area or around the Las Cruces to Elephant Butte NM area, but I can negotiate shipping them to somewhere nearby. (I'm open to other trade deals as well) If interested please personal message me on this sight and I will go over details on pricing, shipping etc...

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I hatched 31 gambels quail earlier this year. I didn't expect to hatch so many, and due to the fact I'm only keeping 10 of them I would like to sell the remaining 21. They range in age from 4-9 weeks old. Each order must consist of 2+ birds. (I only have 5 male and female pairs left) I would rather meet up with someone in the El Paso TX area or around the Las Cruces to Elephant Butte NM area, but I can negotiate shipping them to somewhere nearby. (I'm open to other trade deals as well) If interested please personal message me on this sight and I will go over details on pricing, shipping etc...
You'd better check with TX parks and wildlife before you go too far, you need a license to sell quail in the state of Texas. If you already have one, please disregard. :)

https://tpwd.texas.gov/publications...2000_game_bird_breeders_information_sheet.pdf

Are these quail still available? I'm near the El Paso Texas area but might be a bit out of range, like 35 miles or so. Let me know! Thank you!

Are these quail still available? I'm near the El Paso Texas area but might be a bit out of range, like 35 miles or so. Let me know! Thank you!
I wish I could say yes but a rat snuck in to the enclosure and killed all of the ones that were for sale. I’ll hopefully have some more for sale this coming summer. Sorry about that.

I wish I could say yes but a rat snuck in to the enclosure and killed all of the ones that were for sale. I’ll hopefully have some more for sale this coming summer. Sorry about that.
Oh garsh that sucks a lot! I'm sorry for your losses. Rats and quail seem to be enemies in some cases. Thank you for letting me know! Hopefully I can get some this coming summer, have a nice evening!

Back
Top Bottom