Getting Rid of Mites...

And label that sprayer, so it's not used for anything else!
Mites and lice are not rare events, if you have wild birds interacting with your flock or their housing. We deal with mites fairly often, because those wild sparrows can get into our coop. :he
Permethrin works fine here, so we haven't spent $$$ on the spinosad. I expect that sooner or later we will have to switch to it, but not now. And also, sooner or later those rotten little bugs will develop resistance to it also.
Mary

There's not a natural way to effectively get rid of mites, unfortunately. Most natural methods are neither safe nor effective.
Elector psp works, as does permethrine.
Completely clean out the coop apply the product and get all new litter and bedding.
Where do I purchase Elector psp? I have mites that got on me and into my home! I had no idea this could happen. Ive had several flocks on never have mites been a problem. This year they got a terrible case of fowl pox and now mites

Where do I purchase Elector psp? I have mites that got on me and into my home! I had no idea this could happen. Ive had several flocks on never have mites been a problem. This year they got a terrible case of fowl pox and now mites
Your feed store should have it, if not, they should have permethrine dust got your coop.
There are sprays in the pet flea and tick area for your home.

Back
Top Bottom