Guinea Chicken mix?

I’m not one that thinks they (guineas) are ugly. I think they are absolutely gorgeous. That’s why my camera roll is 50% or more pictures of my guineas:lau
Yeah...ppl ask if I have pics of my grans & I'm scrambling through the phone, sure I do! Oh look, there's the guineas..and there's the guineas..and..hmm...no..no, I guess I don't have any of the grans. The phone is old, doesn't have much memory......🤫

Yeah...ppl ask if I have pics of my grans & I'm scrambling through the phone, sure I do! Oh look, there's the guineas..and there's the guineas..and..hmm...no..no, I guess I don't have any of the grans. The phone is old, doesn't have much memory......🤫
Haha, guilty here too. I’ll be busy scrolling for a while to find pictures of my kids, but can easily show off all my birds😜😆

Haha, guilty here too. I’ll be busy scrolling for a while to find pictures of my kids, but can easily show off all my birds😜😆
I just checked my phone to see what my most recent pics are, and this is what jumped out at me…

Attachments

• 7E9610D8-5D4E-4D3B-ABFB-8B30989B6550.jpeg
    7E9610D8-5D4E-4D3B-ABFB-8B30989B6550.jpeg
    145.3 KB · Views: 16

Back
Top Bottom