Hardware Cloth pricing……

BeardedeagleGA

Chirping
Oct 26, 2021
So like everything else prices on hardware cloth is also climbing making hardware cloth more and more expensive. I looked high and low for some at a decent price for my new run. This isn’t for everyone but Amazon has a deal where if you buy 15 100’ x 48” rolls they are $135 a roll. Obviously this is a lot upfront but if you do like I did and split it with several other Chickeniers who are doing the same, you get it at a bargain. If you have prime then shipping is free believe it or not. Like I said, not for everyone but if you can, it is quite a deal.

Bargain Hardware Cloth

aart

Chicken Juggler!
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Nov 27, 2012
SW Michigan
My Coop
My Coop
So like everything else prices on hardware cloth is also climbing making hardware cloth more and more expensive. I looked high and low for some at a decent price for my new run. This isn’t for everyone but Amazon has a deal where if you buy 15 100’ x 48” rolls they are $135 a roll. Obviously this is a lot upfront but if you do like I did and split it with several other Chickeniers who are doing the same, you get it at a bargain. If you have prime then shipping is free believe it or not. Like I said, not for everyone but if you can, it is quite a deal.

Bargain Hardware Cloth
Did you have to set the quantity and add to cart to get that price?
1636649397981.png

BeardedeagleGA

Chirping
Oct 26, 2021
Yes, there is a quantity break that you have to go to to get that price. Like I said it is alot for one person but if you divided it up it is very doable and with the current price and with it rising someone could make a little money on it too.

Top Bottom