Hatching Eggs for Other People

Cluckingtime

Songster
May 23, 2022
Central Maine
I am looking to hatch some eggs for other people. I have enough chick's and chickens now lol but I love incubating and hatching chick's. Does anyone else do this and what do you charge people for this service? What do you think about this idea?

I think it could work, for pricing you'd have to decide if you are doing it for your enjoyment or for profit. For enjoyment, make sure you cover a little of your time and the electricity. If you want to break even or make a profit you could estimate your hours involved, multiply by how much you need / hour, add in an equipment usage fee, plus electricity.

I am looking to hatch some eggs for other people. I have enough chick's and chickens now lol but I love incubating and hatching chick's. Does anyone else do this and what do you charge people for this service? What do you think about this idea?
I do it for someone. He brings me his own eggs. I don't charge him but he has given me $10-20 but sometimes skips a hatch with giving me any $. But I do it since I enjoy hatching and chicks.

Back
Top Bottom