Help broken wing

I had a chicken who sprained its wing. I tied it up with guaze and it healed fine. It wasn't broken as far as I could tell, I just folded it like the other side and wrapped vet guaze and cotton strips around its middle to hold it in place. It kept tearing them off but in a few days it held the wing up enough that I didn't have to wrap it anymore. You'd never know it now!

I had a chicken who sprained its wing. I tied it up with guaze and it healed fine. It wasn't broken as far as I could tell, I just folded it like the other side and wrapped vet guaze and cotton strips around its middle to hold it in place. It kept tearing them off but in a few days it held the wing up enough that I didn't have to wrap it anymore. You'd never know it now!
Sorry hadn't finished reading the rest. If he's eating fine, would it still be mareks? He sounds okay other than the wing problem? I've never had a bird with marek's so I can't say it isn't.. but I will say finding him on his back is strange, all of mine would get back up if they fell like that unless he injured his back too

Back
Top Bottom