Help! Delaying hatch day?

fiadhdakoo

Hatching
Mar 20, 2024
Help! I just got my hatching eggs in the post today I'm letting them sit for 24 hours to 48 hours. I just realized that 21 days from when I pop them in the incubator is April 12th, a day which I am gone on holiday. I am in Germany from 11th-14th. Now initially it wouldn't be a problem since my family can simply take care of my babies while I'm gone so at the end of the day if it comes to it I wouldn't mind them hatching while I'm gone and they'd be safe and that's all that matters. However I'd love to be there to see my babies hatch. It's my first time and I've been looking forward to seeing them hatch for so long it's something I've wanted to do for years. If I let the eggs sit for 48 hours before putting them in the incubator it'd be 23rd march, meaning it'd be 13th April when they hatch and I won't be back till the 14th. Is there any possible way I can let them sit for 3 says instead of 2, which will extend the day I put them in the incubator till 24th of march (hatch day April 14th) or would that be chancing it? Or is there any other way to extend the due date of the eggs hatching?

Back
Top Bottom