Help hen can't walk

No. Bumblefoot is treatable. You soak, remove the scab and usually the pus plug is attached. Then you pack the wound with a triple antibiotic ointment and bandage. Only if the foot is badly deformed and swollen, infection running to the bone that you'd have to euthanize.
I meant the hen and the fact she might have arthritis i treated bumble foot many times at least the times I had to had to be almost an extraction I'd say it was past the point that the skin in the foot was rupturing

No. Bumblefoot is treatable. You soak, remove the scab and usually the pus plug is attached. Then you pack the wound with a triple antibiotic ointment and bandage. Only if the foot is badly deformed and swollen, infection running to the bone that you'd have to euthanize.
So Ive noticed the rooster does not have bumble foot he just has his foot swollen and what would.be his knee could this be reason of injury or something? He can't walk well with that leg of course but he's trying to step with it seems fine not broken or anything like that
IMG_20230305_093753792.jpg
IMG_20230305_093807140.jpg

Back
Top Bottom