Help! I am in Coccidias and Worm Hell!

Good morning. It is the injectable Tylosin 200. I have only administered the first round yesterday, but nothing more yet, because I did not want to do it wrong, making matters worse.
Only treat birds that have symptoms.

Tylan200 dosing at 25mg/kg would translate to 0.05ml per pound of weight given orally 3 times a day for 5 days in a row.

For example you would give a 5 pound chicken a dose of .25ml orally 3 times a day for 5 days.

Injectable liquid can't be added to the water.

Only treat birds that have symptoms.

Tylan200 dosing at 25mg/kg would translate to 0.05ml per pound of weight given orally 3 times a day for 5 days in a row.

For example you would give a 5 pound chicken a dose of .25ml orally 3 times a day for 5 days.

Injectable liquid can't be added to the water.
Thank you so much for this break down and explanation. I figured I should not be treating the healthy ones with the injectable, so I have only treated the sneezers and snifflers. Also, it turns out I gave them .05 MIL yesterday for their first dose, not 1 MIL. Whew! :)

Update: Girls all seem to being doing well! No sneezing and no gasping!!! They are all feeling feisty and full of energy and themselves!!! Yay!!! The Tylosin helped a lot! Thanks to all of you who gave your advice and support.
The younger girls and older girls all seem to be getting along and hanging out more since poor Lavender passed. The Red, Sally has changed her sleeping spot huddled in the middle of the younger girls and is getting mixed up with their endeavors more and more. Funny how things work out!
😁

Update: Girls all seem to being doing well! No sneezing and no gasping!!! They are all feeling feisty and full of energy and themselves!!! Yay!!! The Tylosin helped a lot! Thanks to all of you who gave your advice and support.
The younger girls and older girls all seem to be getting along and hanging out more since poor Lavender passed. The Red, Sally has changed her sleeping spot huddled in the middle of the younger girls and is getting mixed up with their endeavors more and more. Funny how things work out!
😁
I'm so glad!!! Our mite problem seems to be dying down so I know the relief you feel!

😁
I'm glad to hear they are doing much better!

Thank you for the update:)

Back
Top Bottom